Friday 6 November 2009

My Creative Space and New Project

I haven't had my own, properly separated creative space since I was a school kid. But in our new apartment there is a spare room where we keep all the mess and two desks. And I've got to tell you, it feels fantastic to be able to arrange my own piece of room in exactly the way I want it. My creativity level spikes immediately when I sit in my chair and in front of my desk. It is just great!
Examples of my creativity spikes include polymer clay beads, embroidery project, textile jewellery and wild hoards of images of bags, bracelets, hats and buttons. Now I only have to sit down and work on all of this - see you in a few years :D

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your creative space! It is always nice to have a spot to call your own!

    ReplyDelete